Color Your Own Creation Wheels.
Use your own colors to put your own spin on “The Story of Creation”! This fun 9" paper craft is a wonderful learning activity for Sunday school or church youth group and includes the brads you need to put it together! We recommend using crayons, colored pencils, washable markers or permanent markers, sold separately online.
Creation Wheel reads:
- The Story of Creation
- Light, On the first day, God separated light from darkness.
- On the second day, God made the sky and the water.
- On the third day, God made dry land and plants.
- On the fourth day, God made the Sun, Moon, and Stars.
- On the fifth day, God made the birds in the sky and the fish in the ocean.
- On the sixth day, God made the animals and man.
- On the seventh day, God rested.