Copper and Black Necklace
If you battle between choosing jewelry that's either classy or bold, why not create a piece that's both? This Copper and Black Necklace is the perfect mix of elegance and fun and is versatile enough for formal parties or a night on the town. Just use our easy-to-follow instructions to create one today! If you enjoy the style, search for our Copper and Black Earring project!
1. Create 15 lengths of chain, each 5 links per strand.
2. Using a 1" eyepin, place a 2mm round bead, a 6mm black cube bead, and another 2mm copper bead, making a charm loop to finish. Repeat 5 more times to create 6 identical pieces.
3. Using a 1" eyepin, place a daisy spacer bead, a 4mm black crystal bead, and another daisy spacer bead, making a charm loop to finish. Repeat 5 more times to create 6 identical pieces.
4. Using a 2" eyepin, place a 2mm round bead, a 4mm round bead, an 8mm black cube bead, a 4mm round bead, and a 2mm round bead, making a charm loop to finish. Repeat 2 more times, creating 3 identical pieces.
5. To assemble, take 1 length of chain and attach it to one eyepin from step 2, looping thru the chain. Loop one hammered copper oval thru the chain's end, securing to close. Repeat on the other side, securing to another end of chain.
6. Repeat step 5, alternating with eyepins from Steps 3 and 4, and alternate with different hammered rings.
7. When all eyepin and chain pieces are secured together, finish the necklace by securing the ends of the necklace together.