Egg Splat Balls
The hit of the Easter egg hunt
The kids loved these! They really do look like broken eggs when you throw them on the floor. Girls and boys wanted them, ages K-third grade. One did break but only after it was thrown hard from a fairly long distance.
March 25, 2012
Kids LOVED these!!
I have bought these for the last two years and will again this year. Our Fire Dept. organizes the local Easter Egg Hunt and we use these as special thank you prizes for the older kids that put time in to help. They are always asked by the other kids where they got them. They do get dirty but very easy to wash right off with water.
March 14, 2012
They're a blast!
These are so awesome. I bought these for my 7 y.o. grandson, but you ought to see my 27 and 21 y.o. kids with them! Even I get into the fun splattering them against our windows. I even ordered another dozen after Easter! They DO break, eventually, so be careful!
May 10, 2011
Egg splat Ball
These are great. The age range of the kids was from 6yrs. to 14yrs. and they all loved them. Some of them only lasted a day because they play so hard with them, throwing them at each other and at the walls. Other kids that played more gently with them, they lasted around 5 days before they got a hole in them. But the kids ended up taking out the yellow yoke ball inside and playing with it. So even after it broke, they were able to play with it.
Great buy for kids.
June 5, 2014
Not what I was hoping to receive.
They are really cool, and my kids did like them a lot but they are not as durable as they say. We had several break within the 1st five minutes of playing with them, and the kids weren't being rough with them AT ALL. Also, they have a very pungent chemical smell to them that is difficult to wash off of your hands after handling them. It's too bad because they are really neat & fit for kids of many ages.
May 19, 2014
These eggs were purchased for my children's third grade classes. 90% of them busted before the students arrived home ~ spilling the goopy contents everywhere. The other 10% were just gross from all the dirt, particles and stuff that stuck to it. The kids bounced it off of everything they could which was to be expected for 9 year olds. I do not recommend this product!
May 2, 2014
Some had some small holes, but overall a big hit!
Gave these as party favor's for my 11 year old's birthday party and the kids LOVED them. Some had some superficial holes / nicks in them, but the fluid was not leaking out. 2 out of a dozen were affected.
April 26, 2014
break easily and STAIN WALLS!
The kids really wanted these, so I got them for Easter. 6 kids had a blast, but Nowhere on the package did it say not to throw on walls. They stained our walls and ceiling-and we had to climb on a ladder to get them down. walls now are full of stains from the eggs touching them. One child tossed it at the window from about 2 feet away. It splattered open-made a mess-including on her-in her face, on her dress,etc. Never again.
website says they are improved. Don't believe it.
April 23, 2014
Good for a few throws them breaks, not worth it
Don't waste your money!
April 23, 2014
April 21, 2014