How do u put this together?
Wish it came with instructions?
We apologize you did not receive instructions they are:
1: Inflate one of the balloons half way until it is about 7" in diameter. Inflate the other balloon so it is a little bigger than the first balloon.
2.Using scissors, cut one twisty tie into 3 equal pieces.
3. Turn the head/body plastic piece inside out, using one of the twisty ties close the side closest to the spiders eyes.
4. Turn the body/head piece right side out. Place the small balloon inside the plastic piece to create the head. Use another twisty tie piece to close the plastic behind the balloon.
5. Insert the larger balloon into the body area of the plastic piece and secure with a twisty tie.
6. Unfold and lay out the plastic legs. On one side of the legs gather the ends together and use a twisty tie to secure them.
7. Place the gathered end of the legs over the neck area of the spider. Make sure there are 4 legs on each side of the spider. Then twist together the two neck and leg twisty ties.
8. Hang the body of the spider and pose the legs as desired.
Date published: 2017-11-17