Great Halloween goody
Since I have a big Halloween celebration for neighborhood kids,I start early looking for items. Always on the look out for treats other than what you can find at local discount store. These fit the bill and couldn't beat the price.
April 21, 2012
Large, tasty spiders!
I ordered these the first time for an adult party, this year we'll be giving them out as one of our Hallowe'en treats - the adults enjoyed them, the kids are sure to, also!
September 30, 2014
Great Candy Product!
We loved these gummy spiders and they tasted yummy! Fun treat enjoyed by all.
August 23, 2014
Big and look like spiders
I was surprised how big these gummies were. Personally, I don't like gummy candy that big. Another surprise was how well they did on shaping them like spiders.
November 7, 2013
These are big and yummy and individually wrapped. I plan to give them out to Halloween trick-or-treaters (if there's any left by Halloween :-)
October 15, 2013
Great not gross
These are great!
October 5, 2013
A staple for Halloween!
These taste good, last long and are perfect for kids & adults alike.
October 26, 2012
Not my favorite but the kids love them
Bought these on a whim for the kids around Halloween. I think the flavor is a little off but it doesn't stop the kids from gobbling them down with a "spiders, ewww" and a giggle.
October 23, 2012
Realistic, great Halloween giveaway
Bought these to give away as part of treat bags - they really stand out. Bright colors and nice details, larger than I imagined too. Really nice, original addition to your Halloween party/gift bag.
October 30, 2011
Couldn't even tell they were tarantulas
These would be great if they arrived intact. Unfortunately, 75% of them arrived all mushed into an unidentifiable blob. The remaining 25% were really cute. They all tasted good. I was really disappointed because they didn't arrive in time to be returned and exchanged before my girls' 6th birthday party.
September 19, 2011