Halloween Glow-in-the-Dark Big Band Bracelets
Wonderful Item well enjoyed and easy to store
November 12, 2014
CUTE BUT A PAIN TO SEPARATE
Yes, I read prior "poor" reviews but decided against better judgement to order them anyway. Out of all the bags I purchased, about 90% of the bags had bracelets that were totally stuck together (not just a couple of bracelets either, ALL 12 of the bacelets in the bag were stuck together). The other 10% were just fine, however, the thickness of the bracelets makes them difficult in getting them to stretch enough to put them on.
The only "good" thing about them is that they are cute ;)
October 8, 2012
not worth the money
I bought these bands for my holloween bags. the bands were mishappend and on the smaller side. they did not fit my teenage daughts comfortably on her. they also seemed to be melted from storage possibly.
September 23, 2012
They are fun bracelets for children
They were a little bent and wouldn't return to a circular shape when taken out of the package.
September 21, 2012
good for giveaways
does not stretch well it is very thick, really made for kids, does not glow really bright. but still for halloween is a good giveaway and is cute. good for 6-10 years old. have to carefully peel them apart, paint sticks from storage.
September 14, 2012
Awesome GID Bands
These are great. Their better quality than the last place I ordered from. I will buy more before Halloween I'm sure. Thanks!
August 15, 2012