Jingle Bell Cardinal Ornament Craft Kit
easy, afordable and adorable
The finished ornament was adorable. the project did not take more than a couple of minutes and the finished project was awesome! Great for children, seniors, or any one in between with a desire to create!
October 8, 2009
Be prepared to have a glue gun to glue the head to the jingle bell. Be prepared with a scissors to cut both the felt for the hat and the scarf - both are too big for the project! Of the five projects I purchased for the Daisy and Brownie troops to complete during an Ornament blitz - this project was the hardest for them to complete and the most frustrating for them!
December 13, 2010
When you see the picture online it looks really cute but when you put it together it looks really bulky. Nothing like what I thought it would be. Not so cute once put together
November 2, 2010
The finished ornament is super cute. We modified it and strung the pipe cleaner legs thru the top of the bell. Not sure how the head would stay on the way the directions are written unless you use a hot glue gun.
My 8 year old had a good time making these.
October 3, 2010
It was easy to assemble, but craft dots did not work well to attach head to jingle bell body. After several days they would come off, so I ended up having to use a glue gun.
October 5, 2009
My boys and I have so much fun making these and other ornament kits from Oriental Trading. They always turn out so much cuter than the picture or the initial package contents would indicate. We have purchased many different kits and have been so happy with all of them.
January 16, 2009
Definitly a crowd pleaser and not difficult
December 14, 2008
I made these with my 8 year old son. We both think they are very cute! (This might be my son's favorite craft that he has made.) I did have to help, but it was fun to work together.
I also recommend the felt glue for the hats. I glued them, made them in their circle, then held them together with a clothes pin while they dried. We used glue dots for the beaks and the wings. I also used a hot glue gun for the heads on the bodies.
My only complaint is with the ribbon for the hats. They were a bit short, especially since they were really frayed. It was hard to tie them.
December 11, 2008