“Kitchen 10 Commandments” Wall Hanging. A fun way to decorate your kitchen and let your family know what you're cooking! A metal apple hanger holds the kitchen rules on a cotton banner.
- Kitchen 10 Commandments
- 1. In this kitchen I am the Master of my domain.
- 2. Thou shalt not take my name in vain when I throw you out for bothering me.
- 3. Thou shalt know that I only cook when I'm inspired.
- 4. Thou shalt never aggravate the cook if you know what's best for you!
- 5. Thou shalt know, it's only ready when I say it's ready.
- 6. Thou shalt not stand there acting like you're starving.
- 7. Thou that has time to watch me cook has time to clean my pots and pans.
- 8. Thou shalt bear many compliments of my cooking.
- 9. Thou shalt not covet my secret recipes.
- 10. Thou must honor my kitchen rules.Overall, 28"L x 18"W. Imported.