Your cart is currently empty.
Items remain in your shopping cart for 30 days.

Subtotal: $0.00

Shipping, taxes, gift cards, promo codes and other discounts will be shown during checkout.

110% Lowest Price Guarantee

Mixed Candy Assortment

Mixed Candy Assortment is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 34.
  • y_2018, m_4, d_22, h_11
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_26
  • loc_en_US, sid__K1958, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_orientaltrading
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 22ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
$ 18.99
320 Piece(s)

A fun mix of your favorite candies, this huge candy assortment is perfect for filling party favor bags, a pinata or your candy dish. You'll receiv ...read more

Qty:

Item added to your wish list!

View Wish List

Qty:

Add to cart

Product Details

A fun mix of your favorite candies, this huge candy assortment is perfect for filling party favor bags, a pinata or your candy dish. You'll receive a mix of name brand candy, hard candy, mints, suckers, chewy candy and kids' favorite candy. Enjoy this candy mix for Halloween trick-or-treat, Christmas stocking stuffers, Valentine's Day goody bags, Easter candy for baskets and more. (Approx. 320 pcs. per unit) Total wt., 5 lbs. Assortment may vary from candy shown.

• Ingredient, nutrition, allergen and other product information are provided on our Web and Mobile sites for reference purpose only, without warranty or representation as to accuracy. Manufacturers adjust their labeling regularly and are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information. For general questions concerning these items, please contact our customer service at 800-228-0475.

Item Number:

/K1958

Product Specs

  • Unit of Measure: 320 Piece(s)
  • Dietary Needs: Gluten Free, Nut Free

Ratings & Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Candy. Candy, everywhere. Was exactly what I expected!!
Date published: 2016-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from alway by this item when I am working with kids great for trick or treat
Date published: 2016-09-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Great for what I needed it for.
Date published: 2016-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Real Bargain!! A lot of stuff for the price. A good bargain for sure.
Date published: 2018-04-11
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Will not buy again. I bought this for putting in plastic eggs for an Easter egg hunt, only to find out Smartie's and suckers do not fit. Because the kid's age brackets are 1-4 and 5-9, I could only use for the older kids. I will not give the little ones jaw breakers, Red Hots or hard candy! Now I have to buy more to finish the project.
Date published: 2018-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Selection I ordered the candy for gift bags and found the selection good. There is something for everyone.
Date published: 2017-10-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Assortment These are perfect for our guest and it's wonderful assortment of candies.
Date published: 2017-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Price was reasonable Never saw the candy. It was sent to Father Benedyck to be used in a 4th of July Parade. He was pleased
Date published: 2017-07-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Butterscotch and Peppermints for Halloween??? I ordered this candy for our neighborhood's annual Halloween party. I know getting a mixed bag of candy is kind of luck of the draw, but the bag that I got is 50% butterscotch and 25% starlight mints/peppermint, which is not a winning combination for Halloween. There is no way I can face our neighborhood kids with treats that are 75% grandma's hard candies or the mints you get in a restaurant candy dish. Very disappointing! I'm anticipating cleaning eggs and toilet paper off of my house on November 1st.
Date published: 2016-10-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Not too fresh The candies were sent to me in a large zip lock bag. Some of the candies become sticky. Not sure if it's a good choice.
Date published: 2016-10-20
  • y_2018, m_4, d_22, h_11
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_26
  • loc_en_US, sid__K1958, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_orientaltrading
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT

Questions & Answers

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 19ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;