Valentine Hearts Bubble Tubes
Not worth it
I bought these to go in a goody bag for my daughter to give away for Valentine's day. When I went to put them in the bags, I noticed that 80% of the tubes were almost empty or were empty. The other 20% were totally full with bubbles. I was HIGHLY disappointed.
January 25, 2013
Cute, but many were half-empty :(
I bought these to give as Valentine gifts for my son's classroom. They arrived and one of the boxes was moist. I opened it and half of the bottles only had half of the bubble mixture left! What a bummer, but I called Oriental Trading Co right away and they mailed me another box which luckily arrived on time for Valentine's Day. The new box was okay. The bubbles are great, you blow and you get a ton of them, very nice for impatient children. :) I think they were a very fun alternative to candy. Just make sure you check them as soon as they arrive and order with time to spare in case yours arrive half-empty. They can only ship these ground (because it's liquid) so give yourself an extra week & half.
February 16, 2012