What's the buzz? Learning your ABCs, 123s, and shapes! Introducing letter, number, and shape recognition is easy with AlphaBee from Learning Resources. This friendly bumblebee carrying case opens to reveal a three-in-one learning activity set. Forty colorful, double-sided tiles printed with letters, numbers, and shapes snap snugly into place, helping kids build fine motor skills while also developing familiarity with the alphabet and more. Kids can spell simple words like "dog" or "cat," match uppercase letter with their lowercase counterparts, or pair the number of sides of a shape with the corresponding number. The set is great for free play and focused lessons alike; included activity cards extend the learning experience with fun suggested lessons. AlphaBee also helps kids take learning with them wherever they go. With a sturdy latch and handle sized for little hands, the cute on-the-go carrying case is ready for travel in the car and beyond.
• Kids build early letter, number, and shape recognition with friendly bee activity set that also boosts fine motor skills
• Includes tiles printed with uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as numbers and popular shapes
• Activity cards offer fun educational lessons and suggestions to extend learning fun
• Sturdy latch and handle helps kids take learning with them wherever they go
Special Shipping Information: This item ships separately from other items in your order. This item cannot ship to a P.O. Box. This item may be subject to additional processing days.
ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING
- Unit of Measure: 1 Piece(s)
- Material: Plastic
- Grade: Preschool