The book is organized as follows:
• Emergent/Readiness Skills Practice: left-right, top-bottom, same-different, beginning-middle-end, visual perception, print awareness
• Phonemic Awareness Practice: counting syllables, listening for rhymes, listening for beginning and ending sounds
• Alphabetic Awareness: reproducibles provide practice in forming the letters of the alphabet. Activity sheets are in both traditional and modern manuscript.
• Sound-Symbol Association Practice: 3 pages in progressive difficulty for each letter of the alphabet
• Little Alphabet Readers: a reproducible storybook for each letter of the alphabet
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.
Special Shipping Information: This item ships separately from other items in your order. This item cannot ship to a P.O. Box. This item may be subject to additional processing days.
- Unit of Measure: 1 Piece(s)
- Material: Paper