Support foreign language acquisition with Skills for Success: Building Spanish Vocabulary for students in all grades.
This 128-page resource book is designed to help introduce Spanish in your classroom, while emphasizing vocabulary development. It helps students practice beginning Spanish vocabulary and build awareness of Hispanic culture.
This book includes these ways to teach and practice Spanish:
• game ideas with easy-to-follow instructions
• reproducible game cards with Spanish vocabulary words and their English translations
• more than 350 Spanish vocabulary cards
• a pronunciation guide
• an answer key
Topics Include Numbers, Colors, Classroom And Household Objects, Parts Of The Body, Verbs, Opposites, Positional Concepts, And More! Includes Game Ideas And Instructions, Over 350 Spanish Vocabulary Cards, A Pronunciation Guide, And An Answer Key.
Special Shipping Information: This item ships separately from other items in your order. This item cannot ship to a P.O. Box. This item may be subject to additional processing days.
- Unit of Measure: 1 Piece(s)
- Material: Paper
- Grade: Preschool, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade