Take a journey through the mechanics of the world's most fascinating vehicles with Capstone®! This series will show children just how it's made. It's an excellent learning tool for your classroom library that makes your lesson plans about science and engineering both entertaining and relatable. Students can explore the inner and outer workings of airplanes, spacecrafts, motorcycles and cars. The full-color glossy photos help bring each process to life and the language is simple, yet informative. Get your kids excited about technology with these fun and informative books! Paper.
Click here for details on books included in this set.
• GRL (N)
• RL (1-2)
• INL (3-9)
• LX (NC 800L, NC 790L, NC 790L, NC 850L)
• 32 pgs.
• 7" x 9"
• Juvenile Nonfiction/Technology/How Things Work/Are Made
• Reinforced library binding
- Unit of Measure: 1 Set(s)
- Brand: Capstone
- Grade: 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade