Capstone® shows children that there are two sides to every story with this fun series of kids’ books! Fantastic additions to your classroom library, these fairytales introduce students to the literary concept of contrasting points of view with familiar, beloved stories they remember and relate to. See Goldilocks through the eyes of the three bears, find out what Snow White was REALLY like, watch Jack climb up the beanstalk from the Giant’s lair and much more. These wonderful volumes are real treasures that combine language arts and literary devices with entertainment.
Click here for details on books included in this set.
• GRL (N, M, P)
• RL (2-3)
• INL (PreK-3)
• Lexile 410L, 220L, 380L, 430L, 430L, 520L, 540L
• 24 pgs.
• 8” x 10”
• Juvenile Nonfiction/Social Science/Folklore & Mythology
• Reinforced library binding
- Unit of Measure: 1 Set(s)
- Brand: Capstone
- Grade: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade
Ideas & Inspiration
Containing Capstone® The Other Side of the Story Books (Set 1) - Set of 7