Everyone loves a carnival, and trunk-or-treaters are no exception! Follow these steps to turn your trunk into a big top attraction that's fun and friendly for kids of all ages!
How to create a Carnival-themed trunk-or-treat vehicle:
1. Start out by opening the back of a vehicle.
2. Unroll the Red Table Roll and wrap it around the vehicle any way you choose. Make sure to tie the decorative red plastic to various parts of the vehicle so it stays secure.
3. Add the Big Top Bunting to the top of the trunk. Fasten with tape.
4. Next, wrap the Red & White Striped Table Skirt around the base of the vehicle. Your carnival theme should really be coming together now!
5. Fill the Carnival Buffet with a variety of toys and candy for the little ones to enjoy.
6. Assemble the stand-ups and interactive games and place them outside and around the vehicle. Be creative!
7. Finally, hang up the carnival cutouts and display assorted color tickets to complete the Carnival trunk-or-treat vehicle.
8. Have fun with the trunk-or-treaters!