Engage your Grade 1 students in thinking skills with Critical and Creative Thinking Activities! 140+ pages of fun, imaginative activities motivate students as they practice thinking in multiple ways about a variety of curriculum- and theme-based topics.
46 theme-based units make it easy to find activities that fit your core curriculum:
• Through the Year: Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Valentine's Day, 100th Day of School
• Animals: Cats and Dogs, Elephants, Lions, Giraffes, Kangaroos, Bears, Snakes, Butterflies, Ants, Fish
• Places: At the Store, At the Playground, At the Beach, On the Farm, In My Room
• Fairy Tale Fun: Goldilocks and the Three Bears, The Three Billy Goats Gruff, The Three Little Pigs, The Gingerbread Man, Hansel and Gretel
• Things That Move: Cars, Trucks, and Buses; Boats; All Aboard!; Planes; Bikes
• In My World: Apples, Trees, Water, Crayons, Vegetables, Shirts, Hats, Ice Cream, Shapes, Shoes and Socks, My Family
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.
Special Shipping Information: This item ships separately from other items in your order. This item cannot ship to a P.O. Box. This item may be subject to additional processing days.
- Unit of Measure: 1 Piece(s)
- Material: Paper