Daily Paragraph Editing has everything you need for standards-based daily practice in language arts skills. Each weekly lesson includes a 4-paragraph composition for students to edit and a related writing prompt that generates a writing activity. This teacher’s edition contains reproducible student activity pages, and accompanying teacher support, answer key, and skills charts.
Daily Paragraph Editing “extras” include:
• a reproducible student language handbook that provides simple, clear rules and examples of their application to guide students in correct use of the mechanics, grammar, and spelling skills covered in the daily paragraphs.
• a page of reproducible proofreading marks that models the standard markings used to correct and edit text.
• an editing checklist to guide students in reviewing and revising their own writing or that of a peer.
• an assessment rubric is to guide teachers in conducting a holistic evaluation of student writing.
Special Shipping Information: This item ships separately from other items in your order. This item cannot ship to a P.O. Box. This item may be subject to additional processing days.
- Unit of Measure: 1 Piece(s)
- Material: Paper