1. Choose 4 coordinating papers in fall colors. Cover four pieces of the pennant banner, one with each paper. Trim the excess.
2. Choose a paper that contrasts with all four of your background pieces. Draw or stencil the letters F-A-L-L. Cut them out and secure them to the pennant pieces with pop-up Glue Dots®.
3. Cut a variety of leaves out of different colored papers. Attach a few to each letter with decorative brads.
4. Cut two 48” pieces of burlap ribbon. Attach each pennant piece to the first piece vertically, leaving about a 6” tail. Loop the remainder at the top toward the back.
5. With the second piece of ribbon, make a bow about 6” wide and attach it to the loop at the top with wire.