These machines really move! With the Gears! Gears! Gears! Machines in Motion from Learning Resources, kids engineer their own playtime fun with the help of creative, open-ended building activities. Using the included instructions, kids can build their own versions of numerous different interactive machines and vehicles, many of which incorporate special parts including a wrecking ball, chains, pulleys, and wheels. Turn out a tank with its own helicopter propeller, or craft a complex contraption that spins with the twist of a lever. Kids can also set the instructions aside and bring their own designs to life; thanks to their open-ended designs and interchangeable parts, every Gears! Gears! Gears! set from Learning Resources encourages kids to discover their inner engineer and hone STEM skills such as critical thinking and trial and error. Each set also works with other Gears! sets, a fact that increases the playability of every piece.
• Kids test their engineering and design skills with this open-ended building set themed around vehicles and machines
• Special parts including wrecking ball, propeller, and treads open up numerous creative design possibilities
• Interchangeable parts work with all of Learning Resources’ other Gears! Gears! Gears! sets
• Ages 4+
• Grades PreK+
Special Shipping Information: This item ships separately from other items in your order. This item cannot ship to a P.O. Box. This item may be subject to additional processing days.
- Unit of Measure: 1 Set(s)
- Material: Paper
- Brand: Learning Resources
- Grade: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade