This DIY Noah's Ark trunk-or-treat theme is unique, inspiring and sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike. Easy to make, you can assemble it quickly and maximize your fun time! This trunk-or-treat idea is perfect for church and Sunday School Halloween parties and it makes for a great photo op when you let youngsters climb aboard!
1. Begin by opening the back of a vehicle.
2. Hang up the Water Background and the Wave Wall Decoration inside the vehicle as a backdrop.
3. Add the blue table skirt to the base of the vehicle. Fasten with tape. Hang the tropical fish onto the base of the vehicle.
4. Hang the rainbow cloud decoration and lovebird dove onto the trunk door of the vehicle.
5. Place buckets of candy or toys inside the trunk.
6. Assemble the stand-up and arrange it outside of the vehicle. Use a scrap of cardboard from the stand-up box to create a ramp. Cover the ramp in the wood plank tablecloth and adhere it to the stand-up.
7. Inflate the animals and place them on the ramp.