All content on this site is available, via phone, Monday to Friday from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM CST or Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM CST at
If you experience any accessibility issues, please contact us.
Bulk Assorted Color Sombreros
Kids' Embroidered Sombreros
Sombrero Head Boppers
Fiesta Sombrero Head Boppers
Mini Fiesta Sombrero Hats
Mini Fiesta Floral Bright Cone Party Hats
Pom Pom Sombrero
Mini Fiesta Sombrero Headbands
Adult’s Fiesta Bamboo Sombreros
Bright Stripe Sombrero
Fiesta Flower Ribbon Headbands
Adult’s Black Mariachi Sombreros
Felt Mariachi Hats
Foil Metallic Rainbow Sombrero
Kid's Fiesta Floral Headband
Maraca Head Boppers
Giant Fiesta Sombreros
Fiesta Floral Crown
Fiesta Sarape Headbands
Bulk Adult’s Embroidered Woven Sombreros - 72 Pc.
Bulk Mini Plastic Sombreros
Bright Tropical Cone Party Hats
Adult’s Cowboy Hat with Sarape Trim
Floral Frida Headband
Holy Guacamole Head Boppers
Sarape Baseball Caps
5. When You're Outside: Sombreros often are seen as party hats, but they're also perfect for keeping the sun out of your eyes. Wear one while you're going for a walk or playing with the kids in the yard. Sombrero hats also are ideally shaped for keeping the sun off your neck and shoulders while gardening and yard work.
4. On Vacation: A Mexican sombrero is the perfect beach hat! Even if you aren't hitting the beach in Cancun or another Mexican resort city, a sombrero is the perfect addition to your beach supplies. It'll keep the sun out of your eyes while you lounge on the beach or even when you pop in the water for a bit to cool off.
3. Taco Tuesday: Everyone loves tacos! Start a weekly or occasional Taco Tuesday tradition with your family or friend group and pass out sombreros to help everyone get in taco spirit. Sombrero headbands and head boppers also are ideal for Taco Tuesdays!
2. At a Fiesta: A fiesta theme is one of the hottest party trends around, and Mexican hats just add to the fiesta fabulousness! Use mini sombreros and mariachi hats as party decorations, and hand out kids sombreros to all of the little ones as fiesta party favors.
1. Cinco de Mayo: The Mexican holiday celebrates the Mexican army's victory over the French on May 5, 1962. Pass out Cinco de Mayo hats to all of your Cinco de Mayo picnic party guests to wear all day long! Adult sombreros also will be a hit as the grown-ups head out for a night of tequila and margaritas!