We don't know much about the computer operating system, but you can use a fedora as a really cool hat! Check out these five types of fedora hats:
1. Straw fedoras: These cool hats are perfect for the beach! Instead of being big and floppy like most straw beach hats, a straw fedora hat is compact and better in the wind. Wear one when you're on a boat!
2. Kids fedoras: Fedora hats look oh so adorable and stylish on kids! Your little one will be the sharpest kid on the playground.< p>
3. Party fedoras: No matter what you're celebrating, we have the perfect party hats for you! Wear green fedoras for St. Patrick's Day and red fedoras for Christmas or Valentine's Day. Patriotic fedoras will fit right in at the Fourth of July parade. Pick up these fun hats as parade tosses or party favors.
4. Costume fedoras: A fedora is the perfect capper to so many Halloween costumes! Indiana Jones' fedora is a classic, and every great explorer needs an iconic hat. Add a brown fedora to your costume accessories or to your little one's dress-up chest.
5. Everyday fedoras: Wear a classic black fedora to pump up your style factor and to keep the sun out of your eyes. Men's fedora hats come in several colors, but black and brown are the most popular. A trilby hat is a nice option too, similar to the fedora but with a skinnier brim and worn further back on the head. No matter what style you select, you know you'll look good!