Everyone knows when the sun goes down, that's when the party animals come out to play. So get your Sunset Safari ready for a wild night with these easy instructions on how to create a delicious Sunset Safari cocktail, a “Wild” banner and exciting party favors. Favor Tags Template
2 tbsp. of cream liqueur
1 tbsp. of almond-flavored Italian liqueur
1 tbsp. of orange-flavored liqueur
Cinnamon stick for garnish
Orange slice for garnish
1. Add a few ice cubes to a cocktail glass then sprinkle cinnamon on top.
2. Pour in cream liqueur, almond-flavored Italian liqueur and orange-flavored liqueur.
3. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and orange slice.
1. Take each placemat and add a hibiscus flower to the top – securing into place with hot glue.
2. Using fun paper, create the word “wild” and glue each letter to a fan.
3. String jute or ribbon through the end of each fan, tying each fan into place and it’s ready to hang!
1. Take an animal print bandanna and open it up so it’s laying flat.
2. In the center of the bandanna, pile up your favorite treats and prizes.
3. Pull all the corners up so they meet in the middle, and tie together with string, securing your treats.
4. Dress it up and print off a sheet of our “Don’t Feed the Party Animals” tags, punching a hole in each and tying it around the bag. Add a hibiscus or exotic-looking flower to top it off.