Space Shuttle Treat Boxes
* No instructions, just the picture.
* First couple of units will take some time to master assembly.
* Time consuming to assemble, expect to spend 5 mins to build, fill, and secure shut.
Compare this to zero time to fill a decorative sack.
* Expect paper cuts.
* Cargo hold isn't all that large, larger party items will have to be squished inside or not used at all.
* Does not stay securely shut without additional tape.
* Looks cool when finished.
October 17, 2012
Very cute - assembly too difficult for kids - hard to transport assembled
We bought these as a cute take-home box for cookies from our wedding. The boxes are super cute and large. Fairly sturdy as well. Note: the nose and tail sides of the box come with peel and stick strips to hold the box together - makes it MUCH more sturdy. We assembled nearly 50 of these and at least 5 were missing the strips. The other problem is that, once you've assembled these and put on the big wings, they're nearly impossible to transport, since they don't sit together well (wings + handle). We ended up leaving the wings off in the box for the people to put on for themselves and were able to stack them reasonably that way. We decided it was far too difficult for them to assemble on their own - took about 2 min per box by the 50th one, but much closer to 5 min per box at the beginning.
October 9, 2012
really nice design with lots of space to put a lot of goodies. kids love it.
May 9, 2012