I didn't look closely at the design - the orange splotches are actually a jack-o-lantern design! I would have preferred plain, but they worked fine. We attached white ribbons and hung them from the ceiling, then gave them as door prizes. I think they'd be cute trick-or-treats for those with a few special trick-or-treaters that they like to surprise.
June 17, 2009
Cute Ghost for the money!
1) The fabric is a little thinner than I expected-almost like gauze, but since the stuffing is white it is not such a big deal. One of our ghosts tore down the side within the first day though.
2) Not quiet as fuzzy as I first thought it would be, but once you fluff him up he looks pretty much like the picture.
3) He will stand up if you flatten is little bottom a touch.
4) The dark area you see on him in the picture is little jack o lanterns printed on the gauze fabric. It is a random pattern and my jack o lanterns were on a different place on every ghost I got in my package.
5) A little larger than I expected, so I was pleased there. I'd say a ladies palm full.
6)All in all this is one of the cutest little stuffies I've seen in a long me and the quality isn't bad (especially when you consider the price!). I was pleased enough that I came back to order two more units and found they were sold out! I'll try again next year.
October 29, 2013
I gave these out as one of the prizes at my daughters party and they were one of the biggest hits.
October 24, 2013
Cuter on the picture then is person
Don't get me wrong, this ghost is still really cute, but most of them did not look like the picute. Everyone still loved them, so I cannot complaint too much. Please note none of them fell apart, just their structure is not like the picture.
October 17, 2013
Cutest lil ghost ever...! :)
Bought these to give at my daughters CCE class, they are super cute and add a pencil from Oriental Trading, and makes a good treat!
October 11, 2013
I bought these to give out to the young children as mentioned per another comment. However, after receiving them, it mentions on the ghost not for children under 3. Not sure if I will pass them out now or not. Beware of the age limit if this is why you are purchasing.
September 16, 2013
These are for the very small child who parents are taking them door to door, trick or treating. For the ones that still don't know why their parents are having them do this.
October 11, 2012
Even Grown Ups Want One!
Buyer be warned! They do NOT look like the picture! There are some things you need to accept before buying them.
- The heads are really pointy.
- They do not stand up.
- They quality is not the greatest. They little strings are not as neat or thick. Imagine that picture 3 times cheaper looking.
I read the reviews and decided to buy them anyway. BUT I was a bit disappointed when they arrived. I thought the eyeballs were about to fall out. They did grow on me though and I kept one for myself.
I used them at a college's Fall Carnival and they were a HUGE hit! I had so many people trying to win one and they were gone in less than an hour. I would recommend them but as long as you're aware of what you're getting. As I said, they were a huge hit and people loved them. Just don't be surprised when they aren't beanie baby quality.
November 3, 2011
I bought these last year for my annual Halloween party to give as prizes. Even thought the kids liked them, I did not. There were a few that were very askew and they did not stand up and they did not look anywhere near as cute as the picture. That said, the kids did think they were cute and they all tried to win one. Even so, I would not buy them again.
September 11, 2011
These DID NOT look like the picture,nor do they stand up(even after trying to level and straighten the bottoms).TOO bad the pictured one is so cute!
November 12, 2010