Orders & Payments
Order Info & Payment Options
View ordering info and all the available payment options we offer.
We invite you to use your MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover/Novus card, PayPal Credit or your PayPal account for your online order. We offer additional payment options for orders placed by mail, fax or phone. For more information on these other options, please contact us.
Information regarding PayPal as a payment option
How do I complete my purchase?
PayPal, the trusted leader in online payments, enables buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. PayPal has over 100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions. It's accepted by merchants everywhere, both on and off eBay.
Is it safe to use?
PayPal helps protect your credit card information with industry-leading security and fraud pervention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is never shared with the merchant.
Why Use PayPal?
Information regarding PayPal as a payment option
- PayPal Credit is the simple, flexible credit line built into your PayPal account.
- Bill Me Later is now PayPal Credit, but your existing account information and credit line will still remain intact. Simply select PayPal Credit at checkout, answer two simple questions and accept the terms. It's that easy. There is no separate application process.
- PayPal Credit offers flexible terms that allows you to choose to pay in full or over time. Subject to credit approval.
- Visit PayPalCredit.com for more information.
Information regarding states in which we collect sales tax.
We currently collect sales tax in AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC (District of Columbia), GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. Your purchase for delivery in other states is subject to sales and use tax unless it is specifically exempt and those states require that purchasers file the appropriate tax forms annually and report all taxable purchases. You may obtain additional information regarding whether or how to remit sales or use tax from your state's department of revenue, tax commission or similar tax collection authority.
Merchandse Certificate Redemption
Information regarding redeeming merchanse certificates during checkout.
- Merchandise certificates are redeemed only once during the checkout process.
- Enter the certificate number in the field labeled "merchandise certificate".
- here is a limit of one merchandise certificate per order when placed online. If you have more certificates, please call us to place your order.
- Merchandise certificates not retrievable for Canadian orders.
- If you have any questions regarding your merchandise certificate, please contact us.
FAQ regarding purchasing and redeeming gift cards.
Where can I purchase gift cards?
gift cards can be purchased online here or by calling our Customer Service Department.
Can I order gift cards over the phone?
Yes, you can! gift cards can be ordered by calling our customer service department.
How can I use my gift card?
gift cards can be used to purchase merchandise online or by calling our customer service department. Online, you can enter your gift card(s) to be redeemed during checkout.
Can I use promotional codes if I use my gift card?
Absolutely! gift cards can be redeemed in conjunction with eligible promotional codes. Please note: gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
How many gift cards can I use on one order?
You may redeem up to 5 gift cards on one order.
How do I check the balance on my gift card?
Checking your Oriental Trading gift card balance is easy! On the gift card page, in the 'Check Balance' section, enter your 16 digit gift card Number and the 4 digit PIN. You can also check the balance remaining on your gift card by calling our customer service department at 1-800-348-6483. When you call, be sure to have your gift card Number and PIN available.
What is a PIN and where is it located?
The PIN is a personal identification number that is unique to your gift card. The PIN provides an extra level of protection for you. You pin is emailed to you when you purchase a gift card.
What gift card amounts are available to purchase?
gift cards can be purchased in whole dollar amounts from $10.00 up to $500.00.
What other payment methods can be used if my order exceeds my gift card balance?
Credit cards, merchandise certificates, and/or PayPal may be used for payment if you order exceeds the gift card amount.
How do I get credit for returned items or cancelled orders that were purchased with my gift card?
The amount of the return or cancelled items/orders will be returned to your gift card balance.
When is the value of my order deducted from my gift card?
The value of your order will be deducted from you gift card at the time your order is placed.
Can I increase the value of my existing gift card?
Once issued, the value of a gift card can not be increased. You may order another gift card online or by contacting our customer service department.
How do I contact you if I have additional questions regarding my gift card?
Credit Card Not Accepted
Why is my card being declined?.
Credit card declines are up to the credit card company and may happen for several reasons.
- Verify credit card number and expiration date are correct.
- Verify credit card has not expired.
- Name and address must match billing address of credit card.
- Fund are available on card.
- If it is a new card, it must have been activated.
- Gift cards that function like a credit card must be activated with the issuer and must have an address registered prior to placing an order
If you cannot determine why your card is declining, please contact your credit card company at the number listed on the back of your card.
Downloading and mailing an Order Form.
Click here to download the Order Form.
Mail your completed order form in an envelope, including credit card information, money order, cashier's check or personal check imprinted with current address information. If you have a P.O. Box address printed on your check, please write your street address somewhere on the check. Returned checks are subject to a service charge of $20 or the maximum allowed by law. Collection costs and all penalties permitted by law will also be assessed. We may electronically collect returned checks, service charges and other applicable charges. Not available for Canadian orders at this time.
- Oriental Trading Company
- PO Box 2308
- Omaha, NE 68103
How do I Change or Cancel my Order?
Information regarding making a change to a submitted order or cancelling the order.
If you have checked out (submitted your order after payment information has been entered), you can process a change to your order or cancel your order by contacting us.
Note: The ability to process a change to an order is based on the status of the order. Orders that have advanced to the fulfillment process cannot have items added or removed. If your order has already been shipped, it cannot be changed or canceled.
International and Canadian Orders
Information regarding how to complete a Canadian purchase.
- International orders have certain requirements and restrictions as they relate to product safety, compliance, customs, shipping, and export restrictions.
- Please see our contact information for phone numbers and hours.
Completing a Canadian Purchase
- During checkout, enter (or modify) your correct billing and ship-to address. Please note that the shipping address must match the billing address for Canadian orders.
- As you continue past the checkout shipping page, your information will be passed to Borderfree. Please do not use the browser "Back" button while on the Borderfree site as an error will occur.
- Your Shipping Options (with shipping costs) and Address Information may be modified while on the Borderfree site.
- View your order in CAD with applicable shipping and GST/HST/PST charges included in the total.
- Select the "Next" button. Enter your credit card information. PayPal and PayPal Credit are unavailable to Canadian customers.
- Click on "Submit" to complete the on-line ordering process.
- If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-348-6483.
International Orders: 402-331-6800
- Monday-Friday 7AM-9PM CST
- Saturday-Sunday 8AM-8PM CST
- Lunes-Viernes 9AM-9PM CST
- SÃÂ¡bado 9AM-8PM CST
- Domestic: 800-327-8904
- International: 402-596-2364